Kris and Kari

Kris and Kari
Vegas

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Maddux is 2


What a joy this boy is! He turned 2 years old on February 8th.



*He knows how to navigate phones/ipads/youtube.  NOTE-- I am not a judgemental parent. I try to get him to spend a lot of time away from the ipad, but sometimes you need your wild child to be content.

*His favorite books are Brown Bear Brown Bear, Shapesaurus, and Goodnight Moon. He will read these before bed, and then sing "lullaby and goodnight"

*Favorite songs: I Am a Child of God, Lullaby and Goodnight, Head Shoulder Knees and Toes, Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle.  He really is an impressive singer.  He knows lots of words and is not tone deaf. :)

*He loves playing with trucks, planes, automobiles.  He likes playing with brooms and rakes as well.

*His favorite food is pizza or chicken nuggets.  He also loves Cheetos.  My healthy boy! ;)

*He was 36.5 inches and 27 pounds. 90-95th percentile for height and 10-20th percentile for weight.

* He is in size 6 shoes and size 4 diapers.  I want to potty train him this Spring.

*He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Super Why and Paw Patrol.

*My mom watches him Monday/Tuesday and my sister Megan watches him Wed/Thurs/Friday. He loves going to both places and I love that he can be with family.

*He has been using phrases and full sentences for quite some time.  My favorites are:
- I see airplane up there. (or bus over there, car under there)
- I miss Grammy.  I miss garbage truck (after it drives away).
-OK- I'll be right back!
-That's not food!
-I got you Daddy.
-I'm OK, Mama.
- Lets call Daddy.
-It's stuck under there! (after he puts a car under the table).
-Shake, Shake your booty!
-take a bath please? 
-Happy Birthday to Maddux.  Birthday cake?? 
-oh my goodness

*He LOVES to sing, dance, and play instruments.  Loves watching youtube videos of Lullaby and Goodnight, I am a Child of God, and I Love to See the Temple.  He really knows most of the words, and he has the sweetest little voice. I need to get a video of him singing along to the Star Spangled Banner. 

*He is a good counter. 


 I have asked him if he wants a baby brother or baby sister.  He usually says "baby brother" or "no thank you" even though he doesn't  really know what he is saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment