Kris and Kari

Kris and Kari
Vegas

Friday, February 7, 2014

Maddux's First Christmas

We had wonderful Christmas.



Growing up,  my family opened pajamas every Christmas Eve, and we will do that tradition with Maddux.



He did NOT like his slippers.


Being a mom was very strange for me this Christmas  I wrote on a gift tag "From: Mom and Dad".  It was the strangest thing referring to Kris and I as "Mom and Dad"...

Christmas Eve we went to my sisters and read from the bible and reenacted the part of Jesus' birth.





We went home made cookies for Santa. I know Maddux is only one, but if Santa is still coming, he wants some dang cookies! ;) 





Christmas morning we woke up with tons of gifts and our stockings filled.












Maddux was adorable.  More interested in his presents than I thought he would be, because usually younger children love the bows, boxes, paper, etc.



Boy was he spoiled!  More so from others than us. :) 


We went to Kris' parents.  Their tradition is breakfast Christmas morning, clean  up, and open presents from youngest in age to oldest. 

We got spoiled too, holy moly! 

It was wonderful to spend time with our families and be thankful for everything in our life.

Joy to the World!  

1 comment:

  1. I love all the christmas pictures you were able to snag! That's funny he didn't like his slippers, he is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete