Kris and Kari

Kris and Kari
Vegas

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So thankful for 2013

We always have lots to be thankful for.

We are thankful most of our family lives close.  We enjoyed a dinner on Thursday and another on Friday.

Thankful for Pinterest.  I found the best Greenbean Casserole recipe, and I always get compliments on it-- just google "Grandma's Greenbean Casserole", and thank me later.   I also make good cornbread that is not at all healthy.

Thankful for Maddux and all the mashed potatoes he ate..

Thankful for cameras and all the pictures we got to take.
How can I not be thankful for him?


My sweet boy
Some McArthur cousins


He is thankful for the chance to watch the fire, and I am thankful for their warmth!
Thankful for the opportunity to see Evita at The Smith Center

Thankful for my boys





No comments:

Post a Comment